3 Jul 2014

sobras

 So I got a roll of film developed. I've kind of missed shooting solely film because it really is a great feeling to get to see pictures you'd forgotten taking. The film developing guy (who probably remembers me from last year because he saw me rather more than the average customer) told me that this set of negatives was very overexposed when I went to collect them and I thought that meant they'd turn out like my first lot of Grenoble pictures but I was actually pleasantly surprised. Silly man, doesn't realise that my expectations for my ability to work my own camera are really quite low.

The exception is this first photo of Puerta del Sol in Madrid, which turned out weirdly like an impressionist painting or something. The others are the leftover pictures from Spain.







 





No comments:

Post a Comment