14 Mar 2014

Llueve en Madrid


 We went to Madrid on carnaval weekend. It rained all day and someone stole my purse. On the plus side, churros.

 







I'm still a bit on the fence about my new camera - not in the sense that I'm not sure if I like it or not (because the way I sort of cradle it like an infant or a kitten when I hold it should tell you that I do) but in that I'm still not quite sure how to... take pictures with it. I miss my film camera, and the way it made me careful about every photo I took. I do like being able to see the pictures I've taken immediately, and being able to take more of them, but I don't know. I feel like they're maybe not as good? Or perhaps not as special? Blah, maybe I just got so used to seeing my photos out of focus that it now looks wrong when they are in focus. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment